10.20.2009

Even a sucker for heels needs a break....

For those of you who know me well, you know my passion for shoes, high heels in particular. Adorned, sleek, platform, or stilletto I am hooked. There are few things in life that can bring me the same amount joy of that a great designer shoe selection can. Something magical happens, the air seems better and world sparkles for a moment just like it did when you were a kid. And then the trying on begins.....

But on some days even an extreme heel lover like myself can use a day off. For those days I love a good flat tall boot or a great ballerina. The selection to the left is my current obsession.

Cranberry Patent Leather Ballerina by Christian Louboutin.
Studded, lace, zippers and patent - they just dont get any better.... until tomorrow when I can wear heels again.

No comments:

Post a Comment