10.27.2009

For my Mom

From my parents I learned many things, but one trait in particular comes to mind. It is my love for the very best. Its in everything you do; this striving for and towards excellence. I was taught to always do everything to very best of my ability; my parents have always bought the very best quality they could afford; the workmanship that only a true craftsman can produce. My Mom is one of the most Elegant women I know. She has the innate ability to make anything look dressed up ~ classy. She is constantly trying to down play this due to her shy personality. Her look draws attention, and it doesn't hurt that she is so beautiful and thin. It is my hope that one day, potentially for my wedding, that I can take her shopping at Oscar de la Renta. She has always loved his designs. She has not worn a single dress since I was born, always pant suits, and almost consistently only black or white (trust me, growing up I thought this was crazy, but as I've gotten older I love this about her). But with the organza, sequin and pearl dress from the Oscar de la Renta Resort Collection I just might be able to sway her. She LOVES her some sparkle...
BLACK SILK ORGANZA SEQUIN AND PEARL EMBROIDERED GOWN
$10490

No comments:

Post a Comment