12.15.2009

Model Kate Moss' Seven Days of Style


Model Kate Moss' Seven Days of Style

If you somehow missed the slide show of Kate Moss at the top of my blog.... I am saying it now.... Kate is a favorite. Yes, she is generally regarded as a style icon and in liking her I am not alone. I often use her as a reference; I like how she pushes the envelope and shows us whats new or next, first. We are similar in our love for adding a bit of edge to any look and in our ability to mix high/low. I also feel her need to add a bit of dishabille to every look I inhabit - I am never comfortable carrying off the look of everything-in-its-place-perfection.
Besides the seven days of style link, I would urge you to check out the link below. It has a great Kate-thru-the years slideshow.
http://www.modelinia.com/slideshows/kate-moss-is-our-style-icon/22#/42

No comments:

Post a Comment