11.03.2009

NINE!


The Women of Nine
[From Left]: Judi Dench, Marion Cotillard, Kate Hudson, Fergie, Nicole Kidman, Penélope Cruz, and Sophia Loren, at London's Shepperton Studios.
Some of my favorite movies are muscials; including Moulin Rouge and The Sound of Music. That's why I am so excited to see the upcoming film, Nine. The cast is phenomenal with some of the best actresses of our time. The fashion alone makes one head spin, the movie required vast array of costumes from the 20's to the 60's.
Releasing in December, I am greedily anticipating the moment I get to immerse myself in this magical world.

Make sure and visit the link above to go behind the scenes with Nine stars Penélope Cruz, Kate Hudson, Nicole Kidman, and Marion Cotillard as they shoot the November cover of Vogue with Annie Leibovitz on the beach in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment